If you find any bugs or errors, report them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: HabiMakeover.com is not associated or affiliated with Slide, Inc. or Google. Slide, Inc. or Google is not responsible for any application downloaded from HabiMakeover.com. Please contact HabiMakeover.com (and not Slide or Google) for all support issues regarding Habi Makeover. SPP, SuperPoke! Pets and SP Pets are trademarks of Google.
Habi Makeover is designed to be released in a modular fashion. The Basic module is free, although donations are encouraged, to support future development.
Modules will run on Windows, Mac and Linux computers with Adobe AIR. Linux support has been discontinued by Adobe, but I have been able to preserve Linux compatibility beginning with version 1.02.
Habi Makeover Beta, latest beta test version 2.00beta
- Habi Makeover Beta test version installation page
- For a stable version, see Version 1.07 below but if you want the latest not-completely tested features, get this beta version. You can have both.
- See the latest build on the installation page. Refresh that page to be sure you are getting the most recent version.
Habi Makeover Basic, version 1.07
These basic modules are "donationware." Please donate to encourage more development.
- Habi Makeover Basic 1.07 installation page
This is the latest "stable" version, but you should install the beta test version above if you want the latest features.
- New feature: Add a live habitat to your HMO Community profile, visible if you have a $5.00 a month Premium membership
Features added in previous versions
- Habi Makeover Basic 1.06 added many important improvements
- Re-add an item by clicking on one button
- Un-do button allows you to go back about 20 steps
- Full animations can be turned on in decorating mode
- Online item name lookup (with pictures) for movable items and clothing
- Move your pet up and down in the habi by changing the baseline
- Add multiple clothing and accessories on the same part of your pet's body
- Allows saving of very complex habitats with many repeated items without crashing
- Crash recovery mode allows you to automatically continue from a fairly recent version if the program ever does crash for any reason
- Coming soon is version 1.07 with much improved file handling
- Habi Makeover Basic 1.05 finally allows full decorating capabilities!
- Habi Makeover Basic 1.04
- v1.04 updates inventory filenames and adds several new features.
See the install page for details.
- v1.03 added many new features, particularly clothing and accessories changing.
This version replaced version 1.02.01
- Clothing add/change
- Old Accessories add/change
- Add Movable Item (experimental, centred only)
- Remove Effects
- Remove Clothing and Old Accessories
- Remove all items
- Explore inventory folder
- You can now run the "Extract" function on an inventory file
- Habi Makeover Basic 1.02.01
v1.02 new features:
- full system menus with keyboard shortcuts for common functions
- SPP Lite preview automatic on loading a decorated habitat (people were confused when the previous version didn't show the habitat that was loaded)
- extract all items to inventory files on your hard disk (automatic when you open a file, also possible to extract from many habitats in one operation)
- change habitats in your downloaded file
- change or add effects to your downloaded file
- help text when you start the application
- instant update in SPP Lite when making changes